SKILLFORCE was created as a direct response to the construction industry's challenges of workforce to workload. Our model for construction support revolves around outside sales reps educating customers on the benefits of maintaining a slimmed down workforce and supplementing variable help only when needed. This model has helped many contractors in the Northern Virginia area increase profitability since they aren’t carrying additional labor costs through unproductive phases on a construction project.
Can you imagine the fulfillment knowing that you’re helping out a partner by sending them a qualified craftsman, but also allowing someone to put food on the table at the same time by giving them work? We don’t have to imagine it, we do it every single day.
With over 15 years of experience, our Chantilly/Northern Virginia office is in the midst of explosive growth. Our sales and training program will set you up for success while our competitive compensation and incentives reward you financially!! We are 100% dedicated to our employees and with that comes a great culture focused on success in the office and out.
Are you ready to transform your outside sales career and be rewarded with a company that cares about you and your success?
Right now, we have an immediate need to hire an experienced Outside Sales / Account Manager who will thrive in a performance-driven sales environment.
You will be the primary point of contact with customers in an assigned and protected territory. You will be responsible for growing our customer base through scheduled appointments and cold calling prospects. You will work job sites to find contractors and determine if there is a need for variable/temporary skilled labor. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please keep reading!
- Responsible for driving sales in a protected territory to help the company achieve sales goals.
- Develop daily and weekly plans in the field to capture business effectively and efficiently.
- Making sales calls to existing and prospective accounts to obtain orders for skilled craftsmen and establish new accounts.
- Identify sources of sales leads and follow through on leads provided by management.
- Partner with current and prospective contractors to understand their needs on current and upcoming construction projects.
- Manage a field-based workforce by sending them project details, reviewing the scope of work, and meeting them at each new project we start.
- 2+ years of B2B Sales Experience
- Valid driver’s license with reliable vehicle
- Excellent time management skills
- Walkthrough construction sites safely to reach customers
- Interfacing with customers and construction workers
- Ability to handle constant rejection with perseverance
- Computer and presentation skills
- Excellent communication
Education and Experience:
College degree is preferred but not required. Previous B2B sales experience is necessary to be successful in this position with a preference to those that have experience with a consultative sales approach. Knowledge of the Northern Virginia market is ideal, but not required.
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Incentive bonuses, car allowance, and company wide recognition
- Full time management support and 1-on-1 training
- Career advancement opportunities (we promote from within)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Laptop and Cell Phone
Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace / EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per year (This range represents the first year base plus commission average)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road