As a Salon Leader for HC Family of Brands, you will:
- Earn a salary and/or commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
- Earn additional bonus compensation through achieving Monthly Salon Revenue targets Benefits for Salon Associates:
- Medical & Dental insurance
- HSA for Adults and Children
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401K & Roth
- Vacation & PTO at your average hourly earnings
- FREE Advance Education by REDKEN & L'Oreal Certified Professionals
- Career Advancement & Performance Awards
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery , Bubbles and CIBU . As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Be a Leader at Hair Cuttery or Bubbles and help Salon Professionals experience their greatest potential!
If you're motivated to inspire salon professionals to reach their personal goals, then you're in the right place. We want each of our associates to be inspired to learn and grow. Our Salon Leaders benefit from the top-notch leadership training backed by some of the best-known names in the business so they can lead their teams to success. Qualifications: As a Salon Leader, you will lead, develop and motivate a team of Stylists known as Salon Professionals to achieve personal, team and salon goals. You will drive the financial results of a Salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Salon Professionals by helping them grow their earnings! Requirements:
- 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist/Cosmetologist and/or in a Salon Manager capacity AND basic math skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for AND be eligible to work in the United States